Monday, June 14, 2010

STOP to boring Holz

Ok I have had it. This will be the last time that I spend my holidays doing nothing. The next holz I am planning a trip. I've had it. Unlike other jobs ...my job dun allow me to take off days as and when I like. I work my butt off like mad for at least 8 months straight NON STOP and when the break comes what do I do...I waste it on doing more work, coop up at indoors and sometimes when things do pick up...and I do something worth while... occasional dinner and lunches with friends, supre duper RARE outing with bf and when all off my friends go off and enjoy themselves overseas, I go on shopping trips alone! I am THIS close to going on to movie trips alone too! Thats just plain sad. Note to self, PLAN your holz. Dun think of others...think of yourself. Give yourself a break. Pamper yourself. You worked hard, you deserve it! Ok, december.... KOREA (the next place my friends plan to go) ...or better hopefully AUSTRALIA (If I can convince my friends to go or my family) here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home