Tuesday, July 05, 2011

NOT AGAIN!!!

I sometimes truely wonder what is it that Allah has install for me. Why is it that time and time again he test me in ways that I really do not see the point behind it. Finally after so many years I finally met and fall in love again. I have forgotten how it feels but when it came, it came so naturally and so wonderfully. BUT there was a catch. The man I fell in love with was the epitomy of the right kind of worng. He was a Christian catholic who works in the nightlife for as long as he could remember and of course...he owns a cute doggie. If you are wondering what the hell is wrong with that...well let me explain. I am a muslim woman who has been a teacher for as long as she can remembers and who cannot touch dogs! Get it?



Why god? Why? Like seriously!? Do you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaallly have to allow us to cross paths? What is it that I have done to deserve this test from you?





It all started fine and dandy until soon the attraction between us wore off.... actually I dare say it wore off on his part. He soon strayed further and further away from me while I remain in denial that everything is fine and one day everything will fall into place and we will live happily ever after... FAT FUCKING CHANCE! (I'm sorry for the language but I am damn piss!) I soon discovered something that I do not want to discovver and really really hope that it isnt true but I doubt it. And now my whole world has collaspe in a messy pile right in front of me. Oh did I mention that we have an adorable kitty cat together. Not only do I loose the love of my life.... I also loose the one small little one whom I have fallen in love with and watch it grow into such a handsome white darling. Its like going through a divorce with a child involve. The only difference the child wont be affected at all and all I am left with is pictures of my little darling whom will soon forget that I ever existed. In case you are wondering why I can't simply take the little one along with me. Well first of all I dun have a place of my own and lives with my parents who are afraid of cats. And second of all I dun have the heart to separate the once love of my life from the little one either. Sigh ....lools like its going to hurt alot for me ....


What the hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home