Monday, December 01, 2008

Drivers

I think I am a pretty PATIENT driver...yes I do curse ONCE IN AWHILE, yes I do grumble to myself ONCE IN AWHILE blah blah yada yada yak yak details smitails. The point here is if there is no cause there is no consequences. Sometimes we come across like-seriously-I-have-no-idea-what-goes-in-their-head drivers on the road that juz make you wanna ram your car up thier ass and smile and drive away after tt. Like for example this one driver I come across recently... the road was packed so the most logical thing to doooooo, the right thing to dooooo is to stick to your lane. But of coz when I decide to be a law abiding driver, I juz HAD to be stuck behind a car witha driver who has this amazingly STUPID habit....this particular driver...slows down to almost a stop when he approaches a damn traffic light. Then when he realises tt the damn lights will not turn red on him, he will speed up bit by bit and when he appraoches the next traffic light he slows down again!. Ok it may not seem very unreasonable to you at the moment. In fact you muz be thinking to yourself ...hey issnt tt good...he is a safety driver. Now let me remind you ... we were in town...EVERY maybe 50 m (fine I am exaggerating) there is a traffic light....if the fella slows down ALOT when he approach one and speeds up A LITTLE after tt...how fast do you think he is going in between!? ARGH YOU IDIOT GET OFF THE DAMN ROAD!
But it aint all THAT bad...when I finally changed lane...I had all intentions to drive up beside the dude and juz stare...unfortunately there was another car infront of me and I had to stop a car behind ...but my head was still turned to my left and my face still looked pissed and the driver who came up behind the moron caught me looking at him and boy was he CUTE! Hahahhaha... he of coz looked all confused as to why I am looking all pissed at him so I did what I cud to salvage the moment... I made a sudden smile and juz turned away... I bet he thinks I am nutz! Hahahahaha.....sigh cute cute cute cute CUTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home