MISSING!
Met someone new recently...havent done that for a long while. Dun see a reason why I should date or even bother to meet people. But this dude got me curious. Curious for all the wrong reasons and in the end ... surprise surprise ...REGRETS! Got to know the dude online, DAMN cute in pictures... FIRST I wanna see if he really does look that cute in person. In my opinion NO ONE should be allowed to look that CUTE. Conclusion, pictures were better but he was still cute nonetheless! Dammit! SECOND, his character dun really tally with wat I see... hence I wanna experience it first hand. Conclusion, PLAYER! A damn good one in fact! Why am I not surprise?Hahahhaha....ok ok ..its not all that bad actually...the regret part was just a tini wini bit.. Buuuutt unfortunately the meeting triggered a realisation of many things that I miss...
I miss flirting with him
I miss joking around and talking nonsense
I miss the awkward silences when you get pulled back into reality momentarily
I miss him hugging me from behind
I miss having him wrap his arms around me
I miss discovring things about another
I miss linking hands with his
I miss seeing how small my hands are compared to his
I miss expressing my annoyance at adorable things he does
I miss arguing about nonsensical things
I miss being silenced coz I am impressed
I miss laying my head on his shoulder
I miss looking at the smile that drives me nuts
I miss searching for answers in his eyes
I miss having myself directed by the waist
I miss being persuaded into doing things I dun really wanna do
I miss trying to defend myself against nonsensical situations
I miss shooting non threatening threats
I miss hearing adorable threats
I miss whining non stop
I miss guilting him into things he dun wanna do
I miss being pampered
I miss being bimbotic and yet respected
ARGH I miss it all!!!!!!!!!! Why why why why did I go on the date!? I was doing so freaking well! But come to think of it...maybe its not all that bad... come to think of it, its good for me to realise it now ...rather when I am much older and kind of too late for me to do anything about it...
Oh ya ..the HIM in the above lines do not refer to the dude I met btw...I met him ONCE....hello, I may have caved but I am not THAT easily emotionally bought...neither does it refer to any particular person...HIM refer to a special guy, whom at the moment I have yet to find... sigh...
I miss flirting with him
I miss joking around and talking nonsense
I miss the awkward silences when you get pulled back into reality momentarily
I miss him hugging me from behind
I miss having him wrap his arms around me
I miss discovring things about another
I miss linking hands with his
I miss seeing how small my hands are compared to his
I miss expressing my annoyance at adorable things he does
I miss arguing about nonsensical things
I miss being silenced coz I am impressed
I miss laying my head on his shoulder
I miss looking at the smile that drives me nuts
I miss searching for answers in his eyes
I miss having myself directed by the waist
I miss being persuaded into doing things I dun really wanna do
I miss trying to defend myself against nonsensical situations
I miss shooting non threatening threats
I miss hearing adorable threats
I miss whining non stop
I miss guilting him into things he dun wanna do
I miss being pampered
I miss being bimbotic and yet respected
ARGH I miss it all!!!!!!!!!! Why why why why did I go on the date!? I was doing so freaking well! But come to think of it...maybe its not all that bad... come to think of it, its good for me to realise it now ...rather when I am much older and kind of too late for me to do anything about it...
Oh ya ..the HIM in the above lines do not refer to the dude I met btw...I met him ONCE....hello, I may have caved but I am not THAT easily emotionally bought...neither does it refer to any particular person...HIM refer to a special guy, whom at the moment I have yet to find... sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home