BIMBOTISM
Woohoo! i'm blogging! Weeeeeee......hmmmmm wat shall I blog about.....oh ya I shal blog about my not so new fren LAVERNE and how me and her always seem to be on bimbo mode when we are on our own together. Somehow its very hard to recall at the moment...muz be becoz I juz woke up and my brain is still asleep but I shall try aniwes:
Scenario One
- Me and Laverne (ya ya ya gramatically wrong) like seem to be hanging out at Downtown East alot reason being its bloody close to the school and it has tons of food outlets. It even has a Fish and Co. express outlet which erm...lets juz say ...we went in and then we went out *cough*suckz*cough*. We ended up eating at Kentucky Fried Chicken. After eating we went back to the car and in the lift we pause and looked at each other. i asked, "EH WAT LEVEL IS THE CAR AH?" After much nonsensical discussion on the possible number of times I turned my steering wheel to go up the carpark ...we concluded that it was the third floor. We went up, walked the stretch ...NO JIMMY! Then we thought ok its the fourth. So we went back to the lift, went up, walked the stretch...NO JIMMY! So we thought it was on the floor 3A. So we went to the lift went down, STILL no Jimmy! Then AFTER tons of walking with Laverne on heels I remembered that my car makes a ridiculous loud sound when I press the wrong button on my key. So thats what I did....and ta-da Jimmy responded. BUT WHERE ISSSSSSSSSS JIMMY.... so we walked the stretch of 3A with me pressing on the button and each time Jimmy makes that oh so annoying yet welcomed sound, we rush towards it and we found him!!! On the second floor! Oh did I mention the moment we saw Jimmy from floor 3A btw, I strted to drama and strted saying very loudly, "I'm sorry baby, mummy is here, I'm sorry" and Laverne kept saying, "JIMMY JIMMY we found you, we found you!!" Ok now here is the bimbo part. You see I did not realise that we parked on the second floor, this was proven by me pressing on the 2nd floor button in the lift when we first came. When we ended up at the first floor, my thought was that I muz have not pressed the button hard enough. Then we took the escalator up to the SECOND floor to go to the food outlet that we wanted to eat at. SO DUH!!!!! Then when we were in the car, to go back ...Laverne mentioned that all the time we were frantically looking for my car, she rememebers specifically that the car wash and wax station was on the same floor as the car....which is THE SECOND FLOOR....but did she find this imformation vital enough to be brought up...nooooooooooo she kept it in HER HEAD!!!!! Conclusion: BIMBOS!
Ok I am tired now...will add more when I recall more....doned....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home