Thursday, June 19, 2008

Versions of Chemistry

Love is in the air. One by one my friends are getting attatched...well its about time!!!!! Hahahahah....Unfortunately though, I am far from getting attached. In fact I am so far i am getting worried. Worried at how lightly I am taking my singlehood at this age, worried at how no one seem to interest me and worried at how I dun seem to wanna date. Will I regret this in the future, when I am old and alone? Or will I be very happy coz instead of jumping the gun and be with any Tom Dick or Harry, I waited for the ONE.
Who and where is THE ONE aniwes? Will he ever come looking for me? So far all those who claimed to be my one and only...turned out to be wrong. Either they are soooooooooooo wrong becoz they are too blinded by the idea of LOVE that they dun see the lack of chemistry or they mistook my ability to converse with them, joke with them, blah blah for something beyond friendship. Well now you might say that hey if you can do all that...tt means there is chemistry so why the hell not...friend chemistry is one thing ...LOVE chemistry is definately another. You can laugh, you can cry, you can talk to anyone when you put in the effort...everything will go smoothly...but you can never fake the willingness to sacrifice, the willingness to compromise, the willingness to be juz there for that ONE person. AND BY THE WAY...this does not work if only ONE party feels it...LOVE chemistry needs TWO. PLUS Love chemistry cannot be turned off...while friend chemistry you can juz shut that particular person out and be fine with it.

A great example will be between me and the love of my life, KLIVO. there is chemistry ... unfortunately its friend chemistry... as only ME felt all the willingness to move all mountains for him...but when he dun feel like it, he can juz turn the chemistry off and be a total stranger to me. I've also experienced being the party who can turn on and off...in fact I think i am pretty good at tt especially during my mood swings. Hence I guess I am gonna be waiting...waiting for that ONE that has LOVE chemistry with me to come....sighs... its gonna be a looong wait coz as of now...NO ONE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ...come even close to making me feel the way I felt for Klivo. But hey...singlehood aint tt bad in the first place...shall enjoy it while it last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home