Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Geylang

Finally after a long while me and mas managed to get zar to come out and buka with us. The plan was to buka in Geylang ...but obviously that was juz wishful thinking. We ended up instead in Bugis, Swensens. Considering the fact that I was in the afternoon session, I came later than the rest. Hence the rest were the ones who made the orders. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! I was what ...mabybe half an hr late and guess what they made made orders alright. AMBITIOUS orders that led to them "celebrating" MY birthday (which was in JULY btw) juz so they cud justify their order! When the dessert came they LITERALLY started SINGING, 'Happy Birthday' to me...LOUDLY! Bimbos!
IF you think...THAT is enuf bimbotism for the night you are soooooooooooooooooo wrong. My two gerlfrens seems to be on a sugar high! As I was saying we wanted to go geylang ...we voted and majority aka two of us won the vote to take the cab there. Mas tried to win the vote by raising two of her hands but me AND zar had four so we won...we even wanted to include our legs but mas being a genuis did the math and knew she was in the loosing end. Ooo Ooo side track abit...Mas thought she was 27! She turned 26 in August btw. Ok back to my on the way to Geylang story...when we finally arrived in the vicinity of Geylang ...Mas decided to strt singing..."Geylang si paku Geylang" over and over and over...oh god EMBARESSING!!!
Geylang itself was btw surprisingly very bearable. Barely a crowd there since it was a weekday ... we walked alot, eye washed alot...saw one really cute guy. He was tall, broad shouldered, spikey hair wearing green with biker sleeves, blue jeans holding a helmet and unfortunately smoking. So if any of my darling readers who fit this description feel free to msg me here!!!!! YOU ARE MY DESTINY!!! Hahahahahha! So close yet so far...dude was busy talking with his friend ...I realised that I was listening into their conversation and decided that before I blurt out my opinion so that I can strt talking to him I better get my ass out of his way hahahahaa....
After all the walking we only bought ONE item...noooooo not ONE item each...juz ONE item which happens to be mas's raya top. Yesh You read it right juz a top...woman bought the kain aka the bottom on a separate visit to Geylang...dun ask me why ...we ourselves dun understand either. By 9.20 we were already on our way home and since it was pretty early and I didnt drive...I decided to take the TRAIN home. I was thinking since there are not many people, why not...saves me money and I can stop by Starbuckz to get my ever very nice taste ICED DOUBLE TALL LATTE. Guess wat...I WAS DECEIVED! The train was packing with people! It was like they decided to hide in the train and wait for me to turn up and say SURPRIIIIISE! I had to stand all the way to Tampines...not fun btw! Of coz it does not help that when I was in the train, my darling frenz called me to ask me why the hell am I talking the train home when I cud have juz hitched a ride with them in the cab. I am TRYING to lead a simple lifestyle here people...can you be a tad more supportive!
Aniwes the trip was sort of worth it. When I got to starbuckz, one of my fav barista (I wish I am good with names ...am gonna make a point to find out AND remember) made my drink fast fast! I LOVE TAMPINES STARBUCKZ! So I didnt have to wait in line long and walked home with my drink. MAAAAAAAAANNNNN....that was tiring...I actually had stitches for godsake! AND AND blisters! I am not even wearing new shoes! Miss Jimmy so much then and there! But hey I got home safe and sound ...though tired and sweaty ... the walk was sort of ...needed...so much in my head ... oh god I am stress! =(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geylang si paku geylang...geylang si rama rama *clap clap* pulang mari lah pulang mari lah pulang bersama sama..pulang marilah pulang.. marilah pulang bersama sama.....EVERYBODY NOW!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe, u didn't mention about bumping into me in your entry...

How could u.... sob sob =/

8:35 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Maturity Score:

Jujubie = 100
Massibie = 0
Elise = 10
Zarzarbir = 0

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home