Trap in the past

Even after all that you did
I still kept a part of you in me
After all we've been thru
I should have been done with you
Yet each time you reappear
I willingly stood by you
I know you love me
You know I love you
I know you care for me
I know you care for me
You know I care for you
Alas, somehow U I cant have
Alas, somehow U I cant have
Coz u cant make me ONE
What you did left a scar
A scar that fuel my anger
Unfortunatley the scar kept you close
Someday, I fear and I dread,
What you did left a scar
A scar that fuel my anger
Unfortunatley the scar kept you close
Someday, I fear and I dread,
That the scar wud heal
And I would have to deal
With wanting you
And I would have to deal
With wanting you
When you finally dun want me........
PS: Thank you for the teddy ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home