Prayer
Please god embed in my heart
That what I feel is nonsense
That what I feel is illogical
That what I feel is senseless
Please god free my soul,
From all the pain
From all the misery
From all the anger
Please god whisper in my mind
That what I'm doing is wrong
That what I'm doing is lame
That what I'm doing is stupid
For I cant take another blow
A blow to my heart
A blow to my mind
A blow to my soul
For I might juz end it all
With juz one blow
With all my might
During one lonely night
That what I feel is nonsense
That what I feel is illogical
That what I feel is senseless
Please god free my soul,
From all the pain
From all the misery
From all the anger
Please god whisper in my mind
That what I'm doing is wrong
That what I'm doing is lame
That what I'm doing is stupid
For I cant take another blow
A blow to my heart
A blow to my mind
A blow to my soul
For I might juz end it all
With juz one blow
With all my might
During one lonely night

2 Comments:
Please God, let this friend of mine start eating and not puke her food...coz she is sounding more and more of an anorexic and bulimic...both
So sweet of you to pray for mas!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home