Monday, June 19, 2006

Continuation


As mentioned, we decided to explore the island further...thats us putting to practice our observing skills, analytical skill, evaluating skill...blah blah ...at the end of this practice we conclude that....the damn shelter wont collapse but it is useless in keeping the sun out.
Further exploration led us to the biggie merlion ...thats us posing ...ok fine not posing juz standing there looking like morons but hey at least we are erm erm ....CUTE! Hahahahha!
Here is another posing posing picie... I look freaking tall ah ....like its possible that if I stand properly I wud be taller than Elise!!! Now below....are pictues of un on this erm sky thingy...(wat?!? So I forgot wat the thing is called....sooooooo)
The high altitude affected Elise's brain...hence why he looks like that....
I think it sort of affected Massie's brains as well...coz she actually smiled willingly for this picture ...which is NOT normal...

We are the only two tt are sane during the ride...see we look normal....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh!!!! We fell of the sky thingy!!!! HEELLLLLP!!!!!!!!!! HEEELLLP!!!!!!!!! Quick muz save us...if not Suzanne will miss us!!!!!! Then HOW??!

Dammit it happened again!!...I cant upload anymore pictures in this entry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home