Monday, June 12, 2006

Sentosa I

Since we already left the country during the last holiday, my friends and I decided that we should juz waste our money and time in home sweet home aka Singapore. Hence we came up with a freaking schedule to fill up our entire week! The plans are as follows:

  1. Monday: Sentosa
  2. Tuesday: Buffet Dinner at Cafe Vienna
  3. Wednesday: East Coast Park - Roller Blading and Miniature golf
  4. Thursday: Night Safari
  5. Friday: Bouldering
Monday came and past .... and below is how we spent it!!!!!:

Today, 12th June 2006, Monday (hahahaaha sound so freaking formal, whatever!) out of the 6 members of the group, only 4 of us made it to Sentosa. The day strted off with one member almost late and another member VERY late! Dude was under his freaking block when we called him to inform him that we are already at Harbour Front! Aniwes, while we waited for Mr Late, the three of us gerls went to have our breakfast. Once we were joined by Mr Late we then proceed on to find the cable car station which btw is freaking far from Harbour Front. Of coz us being us ...we likie to take picies...ok ok maybe only me zar and elise . Our photo taking session began in the ladies juz before we took the lift up to the cable car. BTW at the lift there is a sign which states 'Lifts to Sentosa' ...taken literally, imagine ppl going up and down the lift day hoping to reach Sentosa hahahahahhahahaha! Ok ok side tracked...below are photos of us in the cable car with AUTOMATIC doors (Dun ask me why I higlighted the word automatic, juz felt like doing it)

Me and Zarzarbie in the ladies...making oursleves pretty before we go up to take the cable car... wanna ensure that if we plunge to our deaths, at least we look good! Hhahahahahah!

Three of us looking all psycho before we enter the cable car.....come to think of it only Elise looks psycho...must be the air at such high heights is affecting his brains.

I look freaking wierd!!!!!!! Of coz the moron beside me have to have that gorgeous smile on her face
Again here is Elise looking all psycho....this is Massie looking all disgusted at his attempt to erm...lick her ears? Eeeeewww ppl! Seriously EEEEEWWW!

Picture of me proving tt I did take the cable car ride!!!


This is Massie waving bye bye to Singapore...barely 5 minutes and already she is missing home ...wierdo! Why! Why! Why cant I have normal friends!!!

Ok when we finally reach Sentosa....'Island life...loooovvvveee it lalallalalal'.... we went to the luge first. There we got to ride karts, downhill...FAST FAST! Oh ya and before we took the karts, Massie got excited by the fact that a really cute dude was serving us at the ticketing counter. Below are pictures of us with stupid helmets, a requirement we need to fulfil to ride the karts. OOooooo ya I have such a biggie head!!! I had to wear an L sized helmet while the rest took M.

See what I mean by superpower...even with the wierd helmet on our heads she can still flash that signiture smile of hers


FYI people that is my hand holding the tickets not Elise's...yesh it is ...lookie closer ...see the pretty, shiney and long finger nails????? AND I have no idea why Elise is looking like tt....feel free to post the question in the comments. Unfortunately we do not have pictures of ourselves going downhill.....there were pictures of us taken but then we have to pay like 10 bucks to get it so no need lah ...not like we lack pictures of OURSELVES hahahhahaha!

After the fast fast ride downhill we decided to take a walk down to the beach and slack ....we talked and talked ...gossip and gossip ...nagged and nagged...complained and complained for like abt an hr and half. BTW the drinks were bought at the nearest 711. We had to remind zar that we are on the island to explore and not to enjoy the aircon in the 711....

After the loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg rest, we decided to explore the island further. Lookie at the pictures below!!!!:

SUDDENLY I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS IN THIS ENTRY ...I NEED TO CONTINUE IN A NEW ENTRY .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home