Tell me
Tell me the truth
Be it good or bad
I am a big girl
I can handle all that
Even if its rejection
Tell me all the same
Coz by remaining silent
You are making me insane
Though I wish
For you to want me
I am a big gerl
I know what rejection means
When chemistry dun exist
Two wont click
When love dun exist
Two wont stick
So even if its rejection
Tell me all the same
Coz by remaining silent
You are making me FREAKING insane
Be it good or bad
I am a big girl
I can handle all that
Even if its rejection
Tell me all the same
Coz by remaining silent
You are making me insane
Though I wish
For you to want me
I am a big gerl
I know what rejection means
When chemistry dun exist
Two wont click
When love dun exist
Two wont stick
So even if its rejection
Tell me all the same
Coz by remaining silent
You are making me FREAKING insane

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home