Fear & pain
U inflict fear in my heart
Without even thinking it
U inflict pain in my heart
Without even realizing it
I cant read ur intentions
I cant predict ur actions
But I can see the consequences
If u deny and reject me
I wanna run far away
Away from u
I wanna hide somewhere
Hidden from u
Somehow I cant
Coz I am drawn
Like bees to honey
Argh...stupid me!
Without even thinking it
U inflict pain in my heart
Without even realizing it
I cant read ur intentions
I cant predict ur actions
But I can see the consequences
If u deny and reject me
I wanna run far away
Away from u
I wanna hide somewhere
Hidden from u
Somehow I cant
Coz I am drawn
Like bees to honey
Argh...stupid me!

2 Comments:
Make the honey a poison, then ensure you don't take it, coz it could kill, and from what I see...it is killing you slowly...to the bones
ha ha very farni ah zar...joker ah you !
Post a Comment
<< Home