Happy Valentines Day
Promises made...forgotten
**********
Thought I knew you
Didnt expect that from you
You did it anyway
Why you did so,
You have yet to unveil
**********
Being apart, made me see
How blind I must have been
To trust without question
The lack of expression
Haunting me till today
**********
All I ask, is why?
Why you did what you did
Why you said what you said
So out of character
So not the man I loved
**********
Time went by,
Here, once again the day is here
When lovers rejoice
Alas you and me
Were simply not meant to be
**********
Thought I knew you
Didnt expect that from you
You did it anyway
Why you did so,
You have yet to unveil
**********
Being apart, made me see
How blind I must have been
To trust without question
The lack of expression
Haunting me till today
**********
All I ask, is why?
Why you did what you did
Why you said what you said
So out of character
So not the man I loved
**********
Time went by,
Here, once again the day is here
When lovers rejoice
Alas you and me
Were simply not meant to be


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home