Feeling
Why do I feel the way I feel
I don't know the feeling
Yet I feel it all the time
Neither sad nor happy
The feeling remain in me
Like blood through my veins
Why do I feel the way I feel
I don't know the feeling
Yet I am familiar with it
Everyday, Every hour
The feeling comes and go
Never really there, yet there
Dear god, please tell me
What this feeling is,
What this feeling means
I don't know the feeling
Yet I feel it all the time
Neither sad nor happy
The feeling remain in me
Like blood through my veins
Why do I feel the way I feel
I don't know the feeling
Yet I am familiar with it
Everyday, Every hour
The feeling comes and go
Never really there, yet there
Dear god, please tell me
What this feeling is,
What this feeling means

1 Comments:
Prolly u r feeling sad...coz u miss me..hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home