Yet still...
My heart beats
My blood flows
My mind wonders
Yet still I feel weak
I have health
I have wealth
I have life
Yet still my tears fall
I feel empty
I feel sorrow
I feel pain
Yet still I can't explain
I looked above
I looked below
I looked side ways
Yet still... no reason why
Please, mighty one
Please, forgiving one
Please, loving one
Stop me from loosing myself
My blood flows
My mind wonders
Yet still I feel weak
I have health
I have wealth
I have life
Yet still my tears fall
I feel empty
I feel sorrow
I feel pain
Yet still I can't explain
I looked above
I looked below
I looked side ways
Yet still... no reason why
Please, mighty one
Please, forgiving one
Please, loving one
Stop me from loosing myself

1 Comments:
Wah... I like this one *thumbs up*
Post a Comment
<< Home