COLOURS
Life Cycle
******************************
Clear blue skies
Sun on my skin
Freedom to be
Who I wanna be
Yet I stand here
Sad and helpless
Chained by emotions
Sun on my skin
Freedom to be
Who I wanna be
Yet I stand here
Sad and helpless
Chained by emotions
Everywhere I go
I feel them in tow
I feel them in tow
I tried to run
I got tired
I tried to adapt
I got stabbed
I got tired
I tried to adapt
I got stabbed
Clear blue skies
Turning grey
Sun on my skin
Fading away
Turning grey
Sun on my skin
Fading away
Darkness fall
Hmmm, looks like..
I survived another day

2 Comments:
Nice! I like this ALOT! It's beautiful!
Go with what you are good with girl.. and this IS wat you are good with. *thumbs up*
Colourful yet dark...beautifully done babe
Post a Comment
<< Home