Over?
I thought it was over
I was so fucking wrong
I thought it was over
12 missed calls had to fucking proof me wrong
What does he want from me?
Hasnt he hurt me enough?
Isnt months of mental torture substantial
For whatever wrong I have ever done?
Why is he doing this?
Someone please explain to me
He said he doesnt love me
Then why the fuck does he need to bother me
I thought it was over
Please God let it be over
I thought it was over
Please God make him stop his nonsense!
I was so fucking wrong
I thought it was over
12 missed calls had to fucking proof me wrong
What does he want from me?
Hasnt he hurt me enough?
Isnt months of mental torture substantial
For whatever wrong I have ever done?
Why is he doing this?
Someone please explain to me
He said he doesnt love me
Then why the fuck does he need to bother me
I thought it was over
Please God let it be over
I thought it was over
Please God make him stop his nonsense!

1 Comments:
Best medicine is ignore...just ignore and better still shout at him...become hysterical...or what even better...threaten him...sue him for harrassment...though off coz that would be too much...hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home