The End
Since it happened
Its like I've been holding my breath
Since it happened
Its like having a huge load on my shoulders
Since it happened
I fear that it will soon come to an end
Since it happened
I pray that it will soon come to an end
One word ended it all
Somehow it doesnt hurt
One word ended it all
Somehow no tear is shed
My srenghts surprise me
But why should it?
My strength surprise me
Coz I never knew I had it....
Its like I've been holding my breath
Since it happened
Its like having a huge load on my shoulders
Since it happened
I fear that it will soon come to an end
Since it happened
I pray that it will soon come to an end
One word ended it all
Somehow it doesnt hurt
One word ended it all
Somehow no tear is shed
My srenghts surprise me
But why should it?
My strength surprise me
Coz I never knew I had it....

2 Comments:
Well...to be that abusive...hehe...i am sure u have strengths..hehe...but inner strengths...well you have strong character...you can go thru hell and come out of it only if you look forward...and I know u do! Keep it up..hehe..teacher's word..haha
Oh yah.. wat's up with u people and poems these days ah?
Post a Comment
<< Home