Finally
Been waiting for this moment for months. Didnt know exactly whether I was looking forward to it or was I secretly hoping that it will never happen. But it finally did and I feel numb but relief at the same time ...like my heart did a sudden clench and release and now it is finally beating normally.
Telephone convo of the year:
Jujubie: What do you want?
Him: I cant sleep...
Jujubie: And.....
Him: Talk to me...
Jujubie: About what?
Him: Anything...
Jujubie: Do you love me?
Him: *silence*
Jujubie: Well do you love me?
Him: I dun know.
Jujubie: Do you still see her?
Him: Sometimes.
Jujubie: Do you love her?
Him: Can I not answer that?
Jujubie: Its a simple yes or no question. Answer.
Him: *silence*
Jujubie: Well?
Him: Ya
Ok the convo is of coz not as simple as that lah ...it was muchie longer but that's the gist of it. When he said 'ya' ........My brain juz went ...FINALLY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home