Dammit! or Yeah!
Dun know if I should get be insulted or to be happy...I thought it was juz me being over sensitive but recent events have proven me wrong! Sue me if you think I am whining for no reason but hey...being TOO thin is NOT desirable ok! I look like a freaking TWIG!
During my first visit to the gym...I had this makcik asking me wit a weird look on her face..."Awak pon nak exercise?" which in english means..."You are also exercising?". Hellloooooo like DUH!? Then what I am juz standing beside my fren trying to look pretty issit modeling in my exercise attire!? On my second visit to the gym...rite at the begining I have this woman looking at me with this look, like somehow asking me why the hell am I here for. Then of coz as if that unwelcome look is not enough, I have an instructor coming up to me asking me about my weight...convo went as follows:
Instructor: What is your weight?
Jujubie: Erm huh?
Instructor: 45 rite
Jujubie: Ya I think so
Instructor: Waaa good ah, so thin, this is what the current trend rite...
Jujubie: What trend?
Instructor: Alot of people want to be thin wat
Jujubie: Huh really ah but not THIS thin lah, I am trying to gain weight
Instructor: if I were you I will eat a lot everyday
Jujubie: I try to lah but cant lah ...I cant eat
Instructor: Hahhaha that is a good problem to have
Jujubie: Hee hee I guess...
Instructor: Very good ley you
Jujubie: Huh?
Instructor: Good to see someone with flat stomach for a change
Maybe its not as bad as I think lah...I wont be happy also if I am overweight or something right. Storpidz ...I guess gyming is juz not for me. Oh and my fren of coz has to tell her mum about our trip to the gym and her mum have to ask why I went in the first place.... and of coz friend have to be funny about it and say all her friends are twigs. I wanna tone myself up lah..how ah ...

2 Comments:
My dear...in order to tone up...u do need a little fats i suppose to start with...those fats on your big toe...ain't enough babe...hehe..but ya...keep away from the gym for a bit..u r only to join us during the feast session after gym...hehe...that was fun having soo much food and didnt eat much..hehe
Oit! We sooooooooooo ate a whole lot ok!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home