Nothingness
Staring into nothingness
I know I need to stop
For it causes my brain to freeze
On thoughts that brings me pain
Staring into nothingness
I know it not worthwile
To ponder on such moronic things
But I cant stop the thoughts from creeping in
Staring into nothingness
I know I sometimes sense answers
The answers to my questions, deep in my head
But somehow, I stop them from surfacing
Staring into nothingness
I know its bad yet I let them prevail
The thoughts that hurts me
I somehow need to feel alive again.
PS: My god I think this is the crappiest excuse of a poem I ever came up with! whatever lah as long as I understand it....
I know I need to stop
For it causes my brain to freeze
On thoughts that brings me pain
Staring into nothingness
I know it not worthwile
To ponder on such moronic things
But I cant stop the thoughts from creeping in
Staring into nothingness
I know I sometimes sense answers
The answers to my questions, deep in my head
But somehow, I stop them from surfacing
Staring into nothingness
I know its bad yet I let them prevail
The thoughts that hurts me
I somehow need to feel alive again.
PS: My god I think this is the crappiest excuse of a poem I ever came up with! whatever lah as long as I understand it....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home