Sunday, November 20, 2005

Blue + Blue = BLUE

Recalled a freaking funny convo with a friend of mine...it goes something like this:

Friend A: Eh I look Indian huh? Today got TWO people wish me Happy Deepavali ley
Me: When? In school ah?
Friend A: Ya...then I was like..huh? But I dun celebrate Deepavali
Friend B: Ya lah you look Indian, you got Indian blood what...
Me: Oh ya you got Indian blood ...that explains it lah aiyoy
Friend B: Its your nose lah...you inherit a nice feature...sharp nose
Friend A: No lah I dun think I look Indian..out of all my siblings I look the least Indian
Me: Which of your parent Indian ah?
Friend A: Actually both my parents are Indian
Me: Huh? But your I/C states malay what
Friend B: Hahahahah oi abit the duh rite! If one Indian person get it on with and other Indian person of course lah the baby looks Indian rite!!!!!
Me: Oh ya ah ....I know you are lame but I didnt know you are this lame! Hahhahahha!
Friend A: Hahhhahaha .....(Proceed on to tell her family history which is pretty interesting but not something I have the rights to reveal lah)

At the end of the convo...Friend A STILL thinks she look malay ....I have lame friends...the above just proves it....*Jujubie smacks herself on the forehead*

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

boy do i remember this convo...

5:12 AM  
Blogger Dark Queen said...

Haha....well...that convo was indeed entertaining and dumb...hehe

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home