Thursday, September 08, 2005

My first Entry

Chak! Chak! (For the non-malays, the two words that you juz read is the same as Boo! Boo! Hahahahhaha) Aaaaa the first entry for my new bloggieeee and no I an no virgin to blogging. I actually HAVE a blog, the one provided by friendster but I have been receiving a lot of complains about it.

Coz firstly, each time I freaking update my blog, friendster will send my email to everyone on my friends list and this will include all those that I added despite me knowing no nuts about them. So if i update my blog like for example 10 times a day then it would mean that they will receive like 70 emails per week concerning my blog! Hahhahahaha how freaking stupid is THAT! (In case you are wondering...NO I do not update my blog ten times a day...its juz an exaggerated example to highlight a point! Dumbo!).

Secondly, friendster blog is ALWAYSSSSSS giving me problems!!!!!!! Like rite about now...its been two days since ANYONE can view it. Whats the point of me blabbering nonsense online if no one can read them! Hahahaha! So here I am familiarizing meself with blogger.com which I heard so much praises about. So I forsee smooth sailing in the future of blogging for me! Okie for those who wanna know what I have been up to in friendster click here: http://jujubie.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/ (Doubt you can view it though.....it probably still freaking down!)...till the next bloggie session!.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home