What the hell!
I have no idea why but at this very moment, 15/8/2005, 9.43pm, I am freaking piss off! Like seriously piss off!!! Even the sound of me typing is irritating me right now. What the hell!
I just got back from tuition and on the way home, I started reflecting and i realize what a lame excuse of a tuition teacher that I am. I dun think I am giving the family their money's worth. Seriously...I am so freaking disappointed with myself..First of all I only go when I feel like going ... and secondly I hardly ever prepare my lessons! Dammit Ju what the heck is wrong with you!
Then when I finally got home after passing by a bunch of stupid short dumbass mats who thinks that its funny to ask me how tall I am....I was greeted by my ever so freaking messy room! Clothes are everywhere, books are everywhere papers are everywhere...and of coz my bed is also in a god damn mess! Dammit! When the hell am I going to start cleaning up my room! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggh! Obviously not at this very moment coz I am freaking tired and abit the confused coz the sudden FLU I am suffering now has bloody fried my already tired and slow brain! I swear you know...I think I am stupid!
So I told myself, nevermind Ju you are gonna sleep aniwes, sleep means your eyes will be closed so you cant SEE that your room is in a mess...so Jujubie changed out of her outside clothes (dun ask me why I call it outside clothes lah, my brain refusing to come up with a better term!!) and into her home clothes and tried to sleep...but can she sleep? Apparently NOT cause if not this bloody post would not be typed! I think I have insomia or something lah cause no matter how tired I am...My darling eyes will never listen to my plea to go and rest until the clock strike at least 2 or 3 am in the morning!
Dammit lah I am still piss now...........the sight of my large stack of notes is not helping in appeasing my pissy mood....fine whatever! I dun care I REFUSE to freaking read! I am officially sick and tired of my stupid life! I am sick of school, sick of my room, sick of my clothes, sick of my non existent social life, I am even sick of my fav coffee house! Oh oooh oooh! Plus plus plus plus plus plus plus my stuuuuuuuuppppiiiiddddd phone is giving me PROBLEMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????? Arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh! Sick! (What! so I am unappreciative at the moement sue me!) Bleh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home