Ashamed
Hmmmm....Read through all my posting and I realise that for a girl who wears the tudung (aka headscarf), I am pretty vulgar ah! Man...thats NOT good! Wonder what happen to the sweet, dainty, quiet, adorable (Hahahahahah! ...do I hear gagging sound!!!) girl that entered NIE with the passion to teach?!
*Sigh* the only thing I can blame for this negative change of mine is the suckiness of life now. Yes yes I admit, compared to the unfortunate souls that live in countries that suffer from poverty, famine, blah blah all that is not nice...I am actually VERY well off...but I am also VERY stress! No no no...its not my love life...its SCHOOL! School and it's endless readings and boooooorrrrrrriiinnnngggg lectures and tutorials. Ok fine readings, I can accept...school won't be school if there is nothing for you to read and learn something from and aniwes is basically my own freaking fault that I have a whole pile of readings to read over the weekend coz I never touched any during the weekdays....BUT the "god this is so freaking boring" lectures and tutorials are really killing me! It not one..not two...not three...not four...not five...but SIX useless "I don't learn anything" modules that I have to take this semester. The ONLY one that I actually enjoy is maths (can't believe I even said it!) but thats only ONCE a week!
STILL, all that is not an excuse for the amount of vulgarities that I use nowadays. I seriously need to cut down or I will DESTROY the image for all the minah tudungs around. Dammit! Eh no I mean Alamak....why am I like this.............
*Sigh* the only thing I can blame for this negative change of mine is the suckiness of life now. Yes yes I admit, compared to the unfortunate souls that live in countries that suffer from poverty, famine, blah blah all that is not nice...I am actually VERY well off...but I am also VERY stress! No no no...its not my love life...its SCHOOL! School and it's endless readings and boooooorrrrrrriiinnnngggg lectures and tutorials. Ok fine readings, I can accept...school won't be school if there is nothing for you to read and learn something from and aniwes is basically my own freaking fault that I have a whole pile of readings to read over the weekend coz I never touched any during the weekdays....BUT the "god this is so freaking boring" lectures and tutorials are really killing me! It not one..not two...not three...not four...not five...but SIX useless "I don't learn anything" modules that I have to take this semester. The ONLY one that I actually enjoy is maths (can't believe I even said it!) but thats only ONCE a week!
STILL, all that is not an excuse for the amount of vulgarities that I use nowadays. I seriously need to cut down or I will DESTROY the image for all the minah tudungs around. Dammit! Eh no I mean Alamak....why am I like this.............

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home