Friday, September 02, 2005

Fear Factor

Before you read this post...ask yourself...are you or are you not capable in refraining from bursting into a fit of laughter in the face of a "funny" situation. If you are read on...if you are NOT then buzz the hell off!

Everyone has fears...no no...come on quit denying it! Well like any other normal human being I have one...I fear SHARKS! What? What? You think thats stupid since there are no sharks in Singapore beaches? SO WHAT! Bottomline sharks have very big mouths with very sharp sharp teeths! Haven't you guys seen any of the sharkie shows...JAWS I, JAWS II, JAWS The Revenge (or something like that), Shark Attack I, Shark Attack II, Deep Blue Sea, etc...ALWAYS you know AAAAAALWAYS these sharks will have the opportunity to like eat up or rip up at least TEN people before they are finally KILLED! (Die dammit Die!!!!).

However the idea of this post is not to educate you in the different types of shark shows there are available in the movie market. Neither it is to trigger interest in any of you to actually go watch all the shows and start doing actual counting on how many people die in each movie nor is it a form of propaganda on my part to get people to hate sharks (But do please consider!).

This post is to highlight a stupid act I juz did today ...despite my fears..I freaking went to buy the SHARK ATTACK II vcd and watched it while I am all alone at home! *Jujubie smacks herself on the forehead*. STUPID rite! My god there was not ONE....not TWO...not THREE but COUNTLESS number of genetically went wrong sharks in the god damn show!!! And and FIVE good looking surfers were EATEN in the show! The freaking HORROR! (Oi! YOU, yes YOU quit laughing!). Now I am back to square one...actually I am pretty much over the fear ah but ah after a like an hr of half of traumatization...I am SOOOOO not gonna allow my preedy preedy feet to touchie the water of the god damn sea! Like SERIOUSLY ...NEVER! AND if anyone...absolutely ANYONE who wanna borrow the damn vcd feel free to ask...I doubt I will be watching it again anytime soon....*puking*

PS: The sound effects of the show was pretty funny...the sharks actually makes sound when they are like swimming towards the victim or juz "passing" the camera...funnily enough SHARKS sound like growling dogs!!! Hahhahahahha! Stupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home