10 things I want in MY man
Actually I have no idea what I REALLY REALLY want in a man. Basically my idea of an ideal man changes as each day passes. Preferences happens according to the things I go through and the reaction I get from men that I come into contact with in my life. So far this is what I have:
According to the shallow side of me (pls hor EVERYONE has a shallow side)....hahahaha.....I like tall dark men with broad shoulders or and most recent discovery... a scar on the eyebrow...yeshie wierd...I know....
- TALL...like seriously tall..so tt when I hug him I will have to be on my tip toe. Why you may ask? Well it's sort of a symbolic gesture ...the fact that I need to tip toe to attain the hug, it gives him an edge over me, something I have to put extra effort to attain.
- DARK...This by the way refer to tanned or naturally dark skin not EVIL dark okie...he will look solid...hahahhahaha...strong enough to withstand my nonsense...
- BROAD SHOULDERS...juz by sight ..I then will know that he can protect me ... a symbol of strenght I guess...oh oh plus its nice to lie your head on..
- SCAR ON THE EYEBROW...this btw is totally optional lah...I can make do without this but juz tt I find it freaking sexy ...hahahhaha..like the dude has experienced so much...
According to the 'victim for fashion' side of me...I like my men to
- Wear silver bling blings...be it ring, bracelet or chain. (Notice that each of the noun are in singular form and i used the conjunction 'or' rather than 'and').
- Oooo, I love it when a guy keeps a goatee!!! Drives me nuts!
- And PLEAZE PLEAZE for the love of god...avoid sticking to ONE particular concept...like helllooooo juz dress normally lah, most importantly dress YOUR age! T-shirts and jeans (tapered ones a BIG no no...) is totally FINE!
Have what I have....able to do what I am capable of doing myself...simple things like...if I have a license, he should have one too...blah blah blah yada yada
Trust in me that I am more than capable of taking care of myself...physically, meantally, financially, etc.... AKA treat me as an EQUAL (dun know the meaning look it up in the damn dictionary!)
- I can't stand controlling men...as in why the *toot* must I seek approval in every tini wini detail of my life before proceeding on actually doing them...
- I can't stand men who shows off...financially or mentally or whatever...rather than be impress I would probably find means and ways to gun the damn moron down even if it KILLS me! E.g. If I wanna pay for my own food...LET ME PAY for my own food! This however brings us to the next aspect....
I want my men to know when to turn on/off the chauvinism (does this word even exist??? Whatever lah... u know what I mean).....
- Gone were the days where women can't do anything on their own BUT BUT BUT...I dun mind if my guy carries my bag, open heavy heavy doors for me (Serious!!! Like the one at orchard Cineplex!! Damn Heavy man!) and buy for me my food ...coz basically I am juz plain lazy! hahahahhahaha!
The next few are slightly more complex... read and reread where needed. hahahahahah!
I want my man to be sensitive to my feelings but I can't stand over sensitive men. A natural reaction from me when I come across a man who is overly sensitive would be me cringing and biting my tongue to stop myself from saying something tt would make the situation worse.....
- PULEAZE ... being sensitive DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT give you the right to be fickle minded! Big NO NO...I as a woman...IS fickle minded enough for the BOTH of us!
- Oh ya and pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee dun whine...I always have this urge to bang the whiners' head to the wall...I dun know why...*Jujubie scratches her head*
I want him to be understanding but I can't stand men who understands so much tt he agrees with me all the time and let me be with my own doings....I am angelic but not THAT angelic...
- Me: Syg can we not go out this weekend? I have a lot of werk to do lah...
Him: Ok..don't werk too hard ok.
Following weekend....
Me: Syg sori this weekend I cannot meet ya..
Him: Ok..don't werk too hard ok.
HELLO!!! Can't YOU at least ask me WHY!!!!?
PS: This convo is not exagerated ok...my ex, THE WALL, literally do the above...
I want my man to be intelligent but I can't stand those men who r only capable of carrying serious, logical conversations and not able to understand mindless jokes which btw is what me and my frens always crack.....
I want my man to be generous. Ok pause a minute here...its not that I want my dude's money ...that is sooooooo not my intention. I can't stand those men who takes note of every single cent tt he spent be it on me or on himself.
- PLEAZE!!! Do not EVER make such a grave effort to pay in exact change when the line is looooonnnngggg queue or the god damn coins refuse to come out from your god damn pockets!
- Plus it won't hurt if he buys me nicie presents once in awhile like a teddy!!! Hee! Hee!
I need my man to have a god damn backbone!
- Yesh yesh woman always complain that they don't feel needed in a relationship BUT HELLLLLOOOOOOOO that does not mean my man has the right to NEED me for every little small things. For example, being in a relationship does not mean you have to cut off your relationship with your friends...DO NOT do that...keep your friends...hang out with them...ITS REALLY OK IF YOU DO NOT GO OUT WITH ME EVERY WEEKEND......
- I am a firm believer of the phrase 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'
Ok that's all that I have at the moment. I shall add more if and when I make further discovery of my preferences....hahahhaha! What What? There is no such men...ya of coz there is not...coz all men are JERKZ! hahahaha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home