Monday, January 02, 2006

OLD!

Tired..I am freaking tired...look at me I have freaking eye bags!!! What did I do today? I went to town for ONLY 3 and half freaking hours...its not even FOUR dammit! I am getting oooooooolllllllddddddddd....no no I repeat...WE are gettiiiiinnnggggg oooooooollllllllldddddd Why! Why! Why! Where have my stamina gone to? Where have all my energy gone toooooo? WHERE!!!?? Ok ok drama moment over....
Now I wanna talk about fascinating things I saw when I was at Marina Square. While I was playing pool wit my moron sista this bunch of young mats and minahs came into the place and had to wait for a table as the place was full. Becoz one of the mats is staring at our table so freaking blatantly, Angiebie noticed something about this bunch of people....the mats are ALL wearing SUNGLASSES!!! Nearing nightfall, on a rainy day, in a freaking building and in a pool place where the lights...helllooo...are usually dimmer! FARNI!!!! Ok tired now....laters dude and dudette!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

mats and their fashion statements.. bah!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home