Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mum and Dad


I'm sorry for disappointing you in life
I'm sorry for the impositions that I have generated
I am sorry for being absent more than present
I'm sorry that I cant seem to be the person you want me to be

I know I am spoilt
I know I am unappreciative
I know I am stubborn
I know I am a brat

I dun deserve the love you've showered me
I dun deserve the status that you've given to me
I dun deserve the luxury you've provided for me
I dun deserve basically anything you've handed to me

All I can say is, please give me time to try,
To change for the better, even if my better is not good enough
All I ask is, please give me time to find,
Myself which I have lost along the way, even if myself is not good enough

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Queen said...

In doubt u r anywhere near to disappointments...from all my chats with ur dad...i think he is really proud of ur achievement...and its ok to be spoilt once a while...juz dont take advantage of them..and i can see...u hv great rs with ya parents babe

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home