Niece and Nephew
Shafiqah and Kayden
Shafiqah is only four and Kayden is only one. Must be wondering why I have never met them huh...well these two adorables lives in Japan (due to thier daddy's profession) and they are here on holidays and of coz to visit relatives lah (that is why they are at my place today). When they first came into the house, they looked so timid and shy...but after like 15 minutes my god! Kayden cant sit still and insist on being carried 24/7 and Shafiqah kept talking and talking and talking.....kids....irritating yet so freaking lovable.

What is are you looking at biggy eyes!!!?

That is Shafiqah trying her best to keep Kayden still for a picture...you can see that its not successful hahahaha!

Me and Shafiqah...hahahah....look at her mouth...I accused her of purposely making her mouth like that for the pic and of coz she denies it lah followed by a series of laughter.

Hahahha I know he looks trap...what else can I do...the kid refuse to keep still!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm they will be going back soon...probably wont see them for like yearssssssss......sigh...gonna miss those kids...Chak Chak!

1 Comments:
Sorry too young for ya :-p ...wait arent you attached!! What if DIDI finds out!
Post a Comment
<< Home