Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dear God

Please, why wont you move my heart,
To turn to you more often than not?
Please, why wont you configure my mind,
To think of you more often than not?

Each time I close myself,
Why do you allow me to be unkind
To those around me
To those important to me

Each time I forget myself,
Why do you allow me to hurt
Those that have always been there for me
Those who loves and care for me

I never have understood your doings
I have tried to understand them
Each time I thought, I am close to undertsanding
I get thrown back into a pool of confusion

I want to live life the way you expect me to live it
Please, shed me some light on how to do it
Embed in my heart to want to do it
Show me some signs on where I can start,
Rebuilding the given life that I have destroyed

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just love ur poems...
u should compile it into a book. full of passion, full of angst.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Dark Queen said...

Hmmm...sometimes...God makes life confusing to put one to test...and He will only put u to test when He knows u r strong enough to deal with it...from what I see...u r a super strong gal...u can go thru all the obstacles in live...and...all those obstacles only mae u a better person...so always look forward

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Luv you tons zarzarbie...thanx for the encouraging comment!!!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home