Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Love Lost, Love found

Remember the time I talked about Zarzarbie and her new found love? Refer to picture below:


Unfortunately the relationship did not werk out. Find out more via the link below:

http://whowhatwhenwhyhow.blogspot.com/2005_11_01_whowhatwhenwhyhow_archive.html

(Once you click the link feel free to scroll down untill u find the freaking post)

Aniwes, she found a new love...she found MR BLACKIE!!!!! Pls refer to the picture below:



Notice that Mr Blackie is wearing a songkok and baju kurung...well Zarzarbie decided that if she can't look like a malay she might as well start dating a malay dude juuuuuuuzzzz to prove that she is indeed a malay!!! (I however think the dude is a TAD too old but I guess love is BLIND..hmmmm maybe if he shave off his moustache) Aaaaaawww dun they look sweet together!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Queen said...

Yeah the new love of my life....isnt he adorable...and no worries...age is juz a number...and Ive said my goodbyes to Mackey

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home