Ask Me
Ask me if I know
Where I am heading in life
What I want out of life
How I view my life
I will tell you thrice
Where I am heading in life
What I want out of life
How I view my life
I will tell you thrice
That I do not know
Ask me if I want
To turn back the time
To Alter my past
To remove my pains
I will tell you thrice
Ask me if I want
To turn back the time
To Alter my past
To remove my pains
I will tell you thrice
That I do not know
But if you ask me,
If I want you back
If I want to restart
If I want to renew
I will tell you thrice,
But if you ask me,
If I want you back
If I want to restart
If I want to renew
I will tell you thrice,
I rather not go thru it again

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home