Monday, December 12, 2005

To ANGIEBIE, From JUJUBIE


Show me how, when I can't figure out how
To remove the pains you feel right now
Show me how, when I can't figure out how
To make you happy despite the unwanted memories

I tried to reach out, but you push me away
So I assume you need the time
I tried to be there, but you turned away
So I assume you need the space

Now I feel that you have abandon me
Even though by right it's me who seemed to have
Now I feel like you have cut off from me
Even though by right it's me who seemed to have

You have always been there, in my time of need
But I can't be there for you unless you let me in
You have always consoled, during my period of pain
But I can't console you unless you show me yours

So please, let me know what I am to do
Coz I have been trying to understand
This cold, silent, empty void
That have developed between you and me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impeach Bush!

"War is the means by which Americans learn geography."
   -- Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

Impeach Bush!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Dark Queen said...

Thats so sweet babe!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home