Saturday, December 24, 2005

About Me

ABOUT ME

What is it about me,
That is so hard to love?
Each time I thought that I'm loved
Something happens,
Someone comes by
To prove the love otherwise
----------
What is it about me,
That is so hard to treasure
Each time I thought that I'm treasured
Something happens,
Someone comes by
To reveal the devastating truth
----------
If only I am loved,
Will the sharp pain in my heart disappear?
If only I am treasured,
Will the fears in my heart disappear?
What is it about me,
That leaves me unloved and untreasured

2 Comments:

Blogger Dark Queen said...

I love ya babe!

8:34 PM  
Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

i think... wat's most important is you love yourself. If we cannot love ourselves inconditionally, which means we stop asking what's wrong with us, how can we expect others to love us? Even if they do, we'll keep having doubts in out head, why does he/she love me?

Don't question what's wrong with yourself! Value your strengths!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home