Monday, June 08, 2009

Between lines

It angers me when you dun understand
It frustrates me when you get me wrong
It saddens me when you think bad
It frigthens me when you turn your back

But why, why should you when I cant tell
But why, why would you when I am unclear
But why, why wont you when I put it wrong
But why, why wont you when I simply teared

I didnt mean it the way you heard it
But somehow I cant correct it
Coz the more I say the more it seems
That what you heard is what I mean

If only you could see how my brain work
How my emotions are linked,
To my thoughts and my actions.
Alas that cant happen or this wont happen.

Maybe I should simply stop talking
Actions speaks louder than words
Maybe then you'll see instead of hear
What is it that I am trying to make clear.

And if even then, things are messy
Then we need to relook & rethink
Is this for the better or for worse?
For you, for me or for the both of us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home