Shocking night out
It finally happened...my buddies finally met him. Didnt expect it actually. Usually when he says he wanna join me and my friends, it will somehow turn into a joke. I will tell him the time and place and say 'see you soon!' but in the end he is never did turn up. I got used to this routine and boy was I taken aback when he really DID turn up! Earlier than he said he would even...and guess what my friends love him...dammit! Plus for someone who just got discharged from the hospital he looked damn good! Argh! This was how the night began:
Klivo: What time do we meet and where?
Jujubie: Tell you later aight, I'm super freaking late, zar's gonna kill me!
Klivo: Ok, I go shop first.
Jujubie: What do you mean you go shop first?! You r not suppose to shop!
He ignored my last sms
Jujubie: OK, where are you at, we are having dinner...wanna join?
Klivo: I'm at Hereen...ok where?
Jujubie: We are going to breeks at Marina Square, shld be there by 845
Klivo: So that means I have to get going now lah, u sure your friends are ok with me joining
Jujubie: Yeshie, they are...trust me they aint exactly the shy type...
Klivo: Ok I am on my way...
Jujubie: See you soon! Do bring goodies...
Me meetsie my friends and did the "Hello babes!!! Miss me!!!!!" followed by me walking very fast towards them and hugs!!! Then we all walked down to marina breeks.
Klivo: R you guys there already?
Jujubie: Erm yaaaa.....eh why do you sound like you are really turning up ah???
Klivo: Didnt I say I am coming?
Jujubie: Ooook ...ya we are here at breeks marina.
Klivo: The one we were at the last time?
Jujubie: Ya the one you dragged me to sit outside, so that you can SMOKE!
Klivo: Ooook...be there in half and hour
Jujubie: Ok see you soon..
At this point Jujubie is still in denial...she is still waiting for the 'I was just joking' sms...it didnt come...but instead HE did..and my frenz spot him first! I on the other hand had to turn around to see at whom they were waving at and was just stunned! And of coz ...the first thing he did was gang up with my frens against me for something and ...thats the start of frenz and him getting along juz fine...Dammit! Why cant he juz be in love with me so that we can juz stop all this charade and get on with our lives! Why the hell did he make the effort to meet up with my frenz, I have yet to comprehend but it feels great and I hate feeling tt way! Life juz plain SUCKZ!
Klivo: What time do we meet and where?
Jujubie: Tell you later aight, I'm super freaking late, zar's gonna kill me!
Klivo: Ok, I go shop first.
Jujubie: What do you mean you go shop first?! You r not suppose to shop!
He ignored my last sms
Jujubie: OK, where are you at, we are having dinner...wanna join?
Klivo: I'm at Hereen...ok where?
Jujubie: We are going to breeks at Marina Square, shld be there by 845
Klivo: So that means I have to get going now lah, u sure your friends are ok with me joining
Jujubie: Yeshie, they are...trust me they aint exactly the shy type...
Klivo: Ok I am on my way...
Jujubie: See you soon! Do bring goodies...
Me meetsie my friends and did the "Hello babes!!! Miss me!!!!!" followed by me walking very fast towards them and hugs!!! Then we all walked down to marina breeks.
Klivo: R you guys there already?
Jujubie: Erm yaaaa.....eh why do you sound like you are really turning up ah???
Klivo: Didnt I say I am coming?
Jujubie: Ooook ...ya we are here at breeks marina.
Klivo: The one we were at the last time?
Jujubie: Ya the one you dragged me to sit outside, so that you can SMOKE!
Klivo: Ooook...be there in half and hour
Jujubie: Ok see you soon..
At this point Jujubie is still in denial...she is still waiting for the 'I was just joking' sms...it didnt come...but instead HE did..and my frenz spot him first! I on the other hand had to turn around to see at whom they were waving at and was just stunned! And of coz ...the first thing he did was gang up with my frens against me for something and ...thats the start of frenz and him getting along juz fine...Dammit! Why cant he juz be in love with me so that we can juz stop all this charade and get on with our lives! Why the hell did he make the effort to meet up with my frenz, I have yet to comprehend but it feels great and I hate feeling tt way! Life juz plain SUCKZ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home