Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mother!

Argh! I cant take it anymore! What is it about my mother...why why why does she insist on meddling into my life? Its not like I am going down the drain...its not like I am humiliating her...in fact...in the eyes of an outsider ..I am actually making her proud...but does she care? NO...she insist on making me stay home on Sundays for reasons such as quality family time...but what does she and daddy do at home on Sundays when me and my bro is home...Sleep they freaking sleep...so what we are suppose to watch them sleep issit? Guard the house as they freaking sleep? When I go out, by 10.30 she will already be msging me to come home ....10.30!!!! I am bloody 25! And FOREVER....she claims that we never talk! What the hell! Is it a woman thing to want to talk all the freaking time! Coz I am a woman ...and I bloody hate talking! So ya I DUN FREAKING UNDERSTAND WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY WE DUN FREAKING TALK! If she is not bugging me to come home when I am out ...she is bugging me to sleep early...what the *toot*. For example today....at 3 am in the bloody morning she woke up came into my room and practically nagged at me for not sleeping ...I'm like does it cost you bloody money that I am not sleeping? This does not include the numerous times she bugged me to go pray ....which I bloody will when I fell like it ... and not to mention her claim tt I use the phone long long every nite ...every NIGHT??? What the FIAK ...I only used the phone tonite Like seriously! Quit bugging meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to meddle or such, sounds like you're having the same problem I used to have, but the thing is I've not been talking to my mum since I got engaged which was a year ago. And honestly i missed her nagging.I hope you'll work things out with your mum. I'm working it out with mine.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same problems as you, until one day, my mum passed away suddenly. Wrenching Regrets. I didn't realise she meant the world to me and I never showed her how much i cared for her. Treasure her okie.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home