Comment
I tried to comment on a sista's blog but I cudnt get it published ....dun know why ...but here is the comment aniwes....
To:
Dark Queen
Be careful what you wish for...Within your poetry, be it intentional or not lies wishes and prayers which will be heard by HIM...I wished and I prayed and boy did I have to face the music! Hee hee! But hey at least now I have only to deal with one ...who seems so right yet so wrong.... Luv you babe...hang in there!
From:
Jujubie
To:
Dark Queen
Be careful what you wish for...Within your poetry, be it intentional or not lies wishes and prayers which will be heard by HIM...I wished and I prayed and boy did I have to face the music! Hee hee! But hey at least now I have only to deal with one ...who seems so right yet so wrong.... Luv you babe...hang in there!
From:
Jujubie

1 Comments:
Thanks babe, but its just a figment of my imagination, not a wish or a prayer. It is the hard truth maybe some people may face in life, deciding and just reflecting it...:)
Miss me ya babe
Post a Comment
<< Home