Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Today

Today is one of those days when I wished that I have a remote control which I can use to fast forward my world. Frankly speaking my world ain't that bad. I have a great family, a great job and a bunch of great friends. But of course being human that I am, I have the tendency of focusing on the flaws of my imperfect life rather than its blessings. A year back I got to know a guy. I initiated this friendship. From a simple picture on a webpage, he became an online friend and then to an offline friend and then to someone I cant stop thinking about till today. I have no idea what it means. Is it love? But how can I love someone I barely know, I barely see. Time and time again, I made efforts to withdraw, coz obviously when one desired is not interested...one should not linger. Then one day another came along. Another with the face of an angel but the heart as cold as ice. However, me being me...I acted upon my chance. A possible chance to forget the one I desire as so my head could once again be filled with the exception of him. I tried to hang on to my source of sanity but unfortunately no amount of exterior attraction can blind me from the internal attraction I have for him. As a result I am now torn between two, not by circumstance but by choice. Torn to wait for one or to surrender to one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home