You
You I hold dear for almost a year
You come and go as you please
Yet each time you went I cried
Yet each time you return I smiled
Till now I held hopes and dreams
Each time I thought things are true
You turn around to make it undo
Why? I always asked....
Dun you smile when I smile
Dun you laugh when I laugh
Dun you feel the chemistry between
You mentioned fears, you mention doubts
How long you gonna let them haunt you
How long you gonna let them stop you
Hurt and pain will always be there
But the person to help ease them away
Dun come by each and everyday ......
You come and go as you please
Yet each time you went I cried
Yet each time you return I smiled
Till now I held hopes and dreams
Each time I thought things are true
You turn around to make it undo
Why? I always asked....
Dun you smile when I smile
Dun you laugh when I laugh
Dun you feel the chemistry between
You mentioned fears, you mention doubts
How long you gonna let them haunt you
How long you gonna let them stop you
Hurt and pain will always be there
But the person to help ease them away
Dun come by each and everyday ......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home