Adorable Nonsense
Jujubie: Good afternoon!!!!!
Klivo: Dun tell me you juz woke up!?
Jujubie: Erm ... The morning air was nice?!
Klivo: U missed the whole morning incident...go ...check ...should b out in the news by now.
Jujubie: Were u the cause of this whole morning incident??
Klivo: Yea...I ran over a snail..broken all the body parts smashed the shell broke into pieces
Jujubie Murderer!!!
Klivo: Not my fault he didnt raise his hand when crossing the road
Jujubie: Cud it becoz the poor snail DO NOT have hands?!
Klivo: Well..nt my fault 2. Not supposed to jaywalk even.
Klivo: Dun tell me you juz woke up!?
Jujubie: Erm ... The morning air was nice?!
Klivo: U missed the whole morning incident...go ...check ...should b out in the news by now.
Jujubie: Were u the cause of this whole morning incident??
Klivo: Yea...I ran over a snail..broken all the body parts smashed the shell broke into pieces
Jujubie Murderer!!!
Klivo: Not my fault he didnt raise his hand when crossing the road
Jujubie: Cud it becoz the poor snail DO NOT have hands?!
Klivo: Well..nt my fault 2. Not supposed to jaywalk even.
*Poke his eyes*

2 Comments:
Hello Jujubie,
I am Klivo, but not the snail-murderer whom you know. I discovered your blog while ego-surfing.
The snail incident was amuzing (but tragic for the snail).
Have a very Happy New Year.
Happy New Year to you too...
Post a Comment
<< Home