New Driver
Ok I think I have turned into one of those psycho drivers who thinks everyone on the road is wrong except for herself! But REALLY!!!!! These people are soooooo freaking irritating!!!!!! Like for example:
- This uncle driving a nissan cefiro...you know the car with a HUGE ass.....on the second lane of the freaking expressway at 50-60 km per hr!!!!! At first I thought maaaaayyyyybe there was a small car infront of him that I cudnt see since his god damn car was freaking huge but then after close observation and shifting of my own ass to look beyond his big assed car....I see nothing ...abso-fucking-lutely nothing except for an empty stretch of road. WHAT THE HELL! And so I had to move on to the first lane (the lane my daddy told me to avoid coz me new driver) and overtake him. GUESS what was uncle in big fat nissan cefiro was doing.......he was eating! Dun know what lah! But he was definately stuffing his face something!
- I find it very interesting why of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll places in the many many many roads in Singapore, people LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to park/stop/ wait/ whatever lah at a bend, juz before the filter lane, in a one laned road, before the zebra crossing and everywhere else tt wud distrupt the driving of other road users for example MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hellooooo not everyone uses an auto car! Some still use the manual car....if you freaking distrupt me I have to bloody keep changing my god damn gear!!!! Its NOT fun!
- TAXI DRIVER.....before I continue ....my dad is one ...trust me I always remind him to be considerate to other road users. One can always advice...one can never force. They chg lane without signalling. They think its ok to jam brake anytime anywhere. They squeeze whereever they want and and and and they scare you by getting super close and super fast!!!!!! Bloody hell!
- And PEOPLE ....NO! Its not ok to walk at the side of the road although you make a valid effort to keep to the very side ...walk on the god damn pavement! NO! Its not ok to take your bloody sweet time to cross the road....we drivers dun stop juz to see you look lovey dovey at each other as you stroll across...NO! Its not ok to change your mind about crossing or not crossing at the edge of the zebra crossing....make up your mind when you are nearing it NOT stand there and try to decide! AND AND ...children though obidient needs to be hold onto even if the carpark is almost empty....HELLO!!!!! CARpark...means for CARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and therefore caaaaaaaaaarrrrss WILL appear every now and then. Car + Kid = Injured Kid
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee not my fault rite!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home