WHY!?
All I ask is why!!!? Why issit that each time I get interested, I get interested in someone who obviously dun really have much interest in me!? WHY?!! Why cant I return the interest of others whom obviously dun mind making me the happiest gerl alive? Am I choosy? Shallow? Wierd? Sucker for punishment? WHAT WHAT WHAT!
It happened again....I met someone who gotch me interested...but of coz...is he interested in me? I GUESS NOT! Here I am shooting signs after signs, hints after hints, clues after clues... but does he gets it....NO! Coz I still have no clue what he thinks of me! BUT unlike the last one who played hide-seek-disapear...this one is around every other day. However dude changes from hot to cold like nobody's business! Either he is pretending not to get it or he is so freaking oblivious that the only time he will figure things out is when I stand right infront of him and sloooooooooooooooooowly say the following:
_ _ _ _ _ .........I LIKE YOU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home