Friday, June 02, 2006

Victimized

My frens always say that I am mean towards my fren Suzanne. WHY? Becoz I always tease her about her lack of height... (this btw is done in the most affectionate manner, any teasing can be done). Well I admit, sometimes I really am...BUT most of the times, I am a victim of circumstances!!!! As in it is NOT my fault that once again she will be reminded that she is not so erm TALL. The thing is, I do not wake up everyday thinking, hmmmm how can I tease Suzanne if I see her today....I REALLY DUN! BUT when I do meet her, either the people ard us or Suzanne HERSELF will give me those unwanted, undesired ammunitions to tease her about her height! For example:

  1. We had to go through a lecture one day, conducted by this freakishly hilarious man. The lecture was about believing in yourself or something along tt line lah. Cant recall but it was interesting and I barely...and I do MEAN barely had any thought of mentioning abt Suzanne's height. However, somehow the lecturer talked about HEIGHTS!!! You see what I mean about being victimised! The moment the topic came up, my mind went straight to Suzanne! According to the lecturer, if someone wants to be taller, that someone needs to recieve 12 hugs per day!!! Soooooo my head went: Suzanne wants to be taller + 12 hugs per day = A taller Suzanne!!!! From that day on, I have tried my best, to ensure that Suzanne gets 12 hugs per day ...and sometimes to make up for all the time we didnt ..I make sure each of our frens give her 12!!!!! Seeeeeee alot right! She will probably be taller than me one day!
  2. Now here is an example of Suzanne herself giving me ammunitions on teasing her about her height. Yesterday we went back on the same train. There was ONE seat available, so I told her ...Suzanne why not you sit down and guess what she said. "If I sit down then I will have to lift my had very high to talk to you" SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what I mean by victim of circumstances!!!!! Of coz lah I will ask how come....is it becoz you are erm not very you know....hee heee!

There are many other examples, I shall not type anymore....too many ...tiring you know. Aniwes I juz wanna say, Suzanne we love you juz the way you are!!!! So no matter how much we tease you ...which I promise, on my part I will try to cut down .....You shld never feel unloved okie!!!! *Jujubie hugs Suzanne 12x* Hhahahahahah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dark Queen said...

Thats simply evil....muahahahaha

6:20 AM  
Blogger its_just_me said...

I know that i'm loved when u dedicate one posting on me...... ;p

9:40 PM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Yesh yesh Suzanne ...I love you sooooooooo muchie!!!!! Do you need a hug!!? How abt a kiss!!!! Hahahaha!

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home