PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIN
How can I be happy?
When your solution screams cruelty
How can I be happy?
When your solution voids emphaty
Dun leave me hanging
For hanging cause me pain
Pain you cant see,
Pain you yourself feel
So why fight, agianst the current
That provides energy and fuel
To keep the happiness going
To keep the dream happening
Alas no one can force
Alas no one can make
Alas no one can decide
A decision that one makes
But dun leave me hanging
For hanging cause me pain
Pain that you cant see,
Pain you yourself feel
When your solution screams cruelty
How can I be happy?
When your solution voids emphaty
Dun leave me hanging
For hanging cause me pain
Pain you cant see,
Pain you yourself feel
So why fight, agianst the current
That provides energy and fuel
To keep the happiness going
To keep the dream happening
Alas no one can force
Alas no one can make
Alas no one can decide
A decision that one makes
But dun leave me hanging
For hanging cause me pain
Pain that you cant see,
Pain you yourself feel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home