Refree KAYU!
Went to play pool today...had a match wit Massie, which I barely won becoz we had a bloody kayu refree by the name of ELISE! That man is the epitomy of BIASEDNESS!!!! For exampleS:
- Mr Kayu Ref (KF) keep wanting to deduct points from me for lack of sportsmanship....ME LACKing sportmenship????? How can that be! I am like the sweetest most adorable player there!
- Mr KF also wants to deduct points when I sink in the white ball!!! But when Mas does it he wants to GIVE her points instead! Why???! Becoz of good conduct during game! Bluek!
- Towards the end ...I was leading. The score was Mas 5 and Me 7 and there was only 2 balls left. Even if Massie sank in the two last ball ...she cant win...and guess what Mr KF decided to do.....He declared that if Massie sank in the LAST ball, it will be 3 points for HER!!! And he added that this does not apply for ME!
ALL this refreeing by the way is done with this freakishly evil smile on his face ok....HE freaking enjoys the "power" that he has! PSYCHO!!!

1 Comments:
Interesting refereeing there!
Post a Comment
<< Home