Saturday, May 27, 2006

Oopz I forgot!

Was sitting infront of the comp thinking about the past two days and suddenly it hit me....I havent eaten a full meal for the past two days!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did that happen? Lets see...on friday, I werked from 7.10 to 2.30 before I left for camp. Then at camp...I barely ate my packed camp food but I do remember eating nonsense like patato chips...then the next morning I barely ate breakfast...then I didnt eat the rest of the day coz I was busy wit the kids and by the time I got home I was dead tired and I slept till like 7. Then I went out for awhile, drank coffee and came home and here I am ...thinking about how come I went thru days wihout eating...AND stay not hungry...AMAZING!!!! Wonder how muchie weight I lost? ...Hahahhaa FARNI!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home