Trouble
I know I am in trouble
When I start to wonder
Why my handphone
Neither ring nor beep
I know I am in trouble
When I start to speculate
About the what ifs
About the whys
I know I am in trouble
When I start to tear
Each time I am reminded
Of him who sort of disappear
I miss him
Though he's not mine to miss
I am in trouble
And I dun know how to end it
Please god...
Take me out of trouble
If trouble is not meant to be,
In the first place
When I start to wonder
Why my handphone
Neither ring nor beep
I know I am in trouble
When I start to speculate
About the what ifs
About the whys
I know I am in trouble
When I start to tear
Each time I am reminded
Of him who sort of disappear
I miss him
Though he's not mine to miss
I am in trouble
And I dun know how to end it
Please god...
Take me out of trouble
If trouble is not meant to be,
In the first place

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home